Introducing the new Klout.comPosted: April 26, 2011 | |
Klout’s mission is to help our users understand and own their influence. Today, we’re proud to introduce a preview of the new Klout.com, a site built with those goals in mind.
As the standard for online influence, we take our responsibility seriously: we want to help you understand both your score, and how to continue increasing your Klout. The new site is the start of many features designed to put the control of your influence where it belongs — with you.
1. Everyone has Klout: the all-new profile design provides better insight into your Klout score and persona
2. Compare Your Klout: compare your Klout profile to more than 75 million other profiles we’ve scored.
3. Understand Your Klout: our improved analysis shows more relevant topic and influencer data and a clearer view of how your Klout is changing over time. We analyze more than 3 billion relationships and 250 million pieces of content every day to accomplish this!
4. Use Your Klout: your Klout should work for you. We have a brand-new showcase of Perks and you’ll be seeing a lot more in the future.
5. Own Your Klout: your influence should be in your hands. We’re giving you control over the display of your influencers and who you influence, and you can expect even bigger features like these in the near future.
You’ll need to be logged in and registered to preview the new http://beta.klout.com.
This is just the beginning, we have some really exciting features and surprises we will be rolling out in the coming weeks. Please share your feedback with us in the comments!