10 Most Influential Vegas HotelsPosted: April 4, 2011
Las Vegas is known as the Entertainment Capital of the World. Las Vegas Boulevard aka The Strip is always evolving to showcase some of the worlds best casino/hotels, restaurants, shows, shopping and dining. Vegas has something to offer everyone, whether you’re interested in a romantic getaway or a packed nightclub, you will find what you’re looking for and everything in between.
There are ads, campaigns and promoters encouraging tourists to check out Las Vegas all over the place. With roughly 30 million tourists visiting the city each year, hotels need to make sure they are doing everything they can to engage with the public so that people will choose to stay at their hotel over anyone else’s. Let’s take a look at which hotels are doing just that. Here is a list of Vegas Hotels with the most Klout.
1. The Palms Our celebrity following and hipster clientele have turned the Palms Casino Resort into one of Las Vegas’ most infamous destinations.
2. The Cosmopolitan [No Twitter Bio]
3. Luxor Follow the official Twitter stream for the Luxor Hotel & Casino for the best deals in Vegas, updates and chances to win cool prizes!
4. Caesars Palace Experience The Life You Were Meant to Live – only at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
5. Aria AAA Five Diamond Award winning resort with 4,004 rooms, world-class restaurants, spa, fine art collection and designer shopping in the heart of Las Vegas.
6. Wynn A luxury resort in Las Vegas for you to enjoy. Offering award-winning rooms & suites, signature restaurants, exciting leisure activities & nightly entertainment
7. MGM Grand We create the Las Vegas resort/entertainment experience our guests have always imagined and will never forget.
8. Hard Rock The official Twitter page of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
9. Venetian The Venetian Las Vegas was named Best Luxury Hotel for 2009-2010 by Thomas Cook.
10. Planet Hollywood Let There Be FAME! The official twitter stream of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
This list proves its not all about how many followers you can attain. Although Wynn has accumulated a staggering amount of followers, around 380,000, by Twitter listing them as a Suggested User, they sill did not get the top spot. It is better to have a smaller amount of influential people engaging with you or your brand than a large amount of followers. All of these hotels are doing a great job reaching out to their fan base and each one has something unique to offer any local person, like myself, or traveler.
Disclosure: The Palms Las Vegas has worked with us in the past. The algorithm for determining Klout remains the same for all people/businesses etc. whether we have worked with them or not (and whether we like them or not).